Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Here You Go, Anonymous.


There's nothing like being virtually yelled at by your mother to guilt a girl into posting something. Anything.

Finally.

I apologize for the long absence to anyone who may be visiting.

Is there anyone out there other than my mom at this point?

Honestly, I feel like I should have something to say. Something beneficial or new or revolutionary if I'm going to clog up the blogosphere with my ramblings.

I've got nothing.

Actually, that's not precisely true. I just think other people have said the things I want to say. And they've said it better.

And I'm having more fun lettering and doodling.


4 comments:

  1. I noticed you not showing up in my inbox about a week ago. Artists are unique creatures and it hasn't been unusual for one to vanish for as much as a year then come back fircely inspired. You're so normal lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. snowflakes have no need to shout, they create something beautiful individually and as a collective.EE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Mary and Edna, thank you. I have been working more, on the computer more and I just don't feel like dealing with this blog most days. It is humbling to know others still stop by to check.in on what I'm up to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still here. Not around as often as I used to be, but that's the nature of my life at the moment.

    Blogging shouldn't be a chore. Post when you feel like it, take a break when you need to. We'll still be here. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I'm so happy you stopped by!

XOXO
Karen